Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 9-Tracy's baby shower Day!

Today was Tracy's baby shower!! Yay!!! So much fun planning but had alot of running around to do still today. I was up at 7 and out the door by 730(no I didn't shower:) and off to Target,Walmart and several other places. It was all worth it cuz we had a great party!

Breakfast:nf mint mocha(this counts as breakfast right?:)

Lunch: oh ya forgot that one

Dinner: Ok so it was kindof a Dunch meal since it was at 3, not sure exactly all that I ate but I didn't gorge myself and I just had a little bit of everything. Here is what was on the menu:
BBQ meatballs (just had a few)
Chicken/apple/feta salad (this was most of my meal)
Brie Bake (awesome! And I had more than my fair share but it is soooo yummy)
Cheese/bacon dip w/ baquettes ( 1 had 4 I counted so i wouldn't get carried away)
Pita chips w/hummus (had a couple)
Abby's banana cream dessert (soooo yummy and I went back to her house later for some more and I am NOT ashamed of it!!)

FYI I did shower before the party:)

No comments:

Post a Comment