OMG this is ridiculous how scared I am to write this post!! Well I did alright today, binged a little on some drumsticks(thanks alot for leaving those Carrie:) But all in all ok, even went to a hockey game and resisted the yummy popcorn. Actually I did not resist I was all for getting some but Steve said" NO!Then you will have to blog it!" That made me LMAO! Okay okay, I know, get to the food already, here goes....
Breakfast: Coffee with fat free creamer
1c. vanilla soy milk with a scoop of protein powder(may not sound good but it tastes like a mild shake, for real!)
Lunch: 2 hard shell tacos, made with ground turkey, a little cheese, lots of veggies and a dollop of Daisy(light of course)
Snack: 2 Freaking Drumsticks!!Don't judge me, I can't control myself with the ice cream AND chocolate combo!!
Dinner: Salad w/leftover taco stuff plus about 1/4 of spanish rice.
AT THE GAME: Hold your applause please............a diet coke........
SO there it is all out on the table judge if you want but don't hate when I get skinny!!:)
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Congrats on the new found self control! I know I should keep a food diary but I am terrified of what it will say...which is exactly why I should keep one! I know it must be hard to share all of this information with people, but you're doing a good job! Thanks for inspiring me and keep up the good work :)
ReplyDelete