So I did MUCH better today!! Still super busy but I had my first no show for pictures ever which gave me time to plan my shopping trip for the coming week. That always saves me a ton of time, money and I usually eat better too! So here is Day 7 a full week has gone by since i started this blog and I have to say, I do think it is helping me realize that my problem is FOOD!And hopefully ways to correct my eating for good!...
Breakfast: Skinny Vanilla Latte
1/2 Starbucks oatmeal cookie
Lunch: Salad w/2 slices of Ham and 2tbsp light thousand island dressing
Snack: low fat pudding snack
a little popcorn
Dinner: Low Cal Breakfast Sandwich (it just sounded good!)
Decaf coffee with a little creamer
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Faith I am so proud of you for being so honest! Good job sista-friend! Will I be seeing you in the gym Sunday?
ReplyDeleteThanks! It has been a very stressful,busy week so I know next week will be better. No gym tomorrow though I have sessions.See ya Monday!
ReplyDelete