Today, Another crazy Day!!I did manage to fit in a workout early in the morning and do an hour of cardio, so that was good. However I ate horrible!! I am so embarrassed to post this but I promised myself I would be honest with my bloggers and ultimately with myself!I am going to start including my work outs in my food diary posts.
Breakfast:My "milkshake" pre workout
Work out: 15 elliptical, 20 min of intervals on the treadmill(kicked our butts!) then a nice brisk walk outside for about 20 min(good for the soul)
Post workout: skinny vanilla latte
Lunch: smartones flatbread sandwich
lt vanilla yogurt
Snack:1/2 caesar wrap
Dinner:2 small pieces of pizza(the bad kind not like a veggie so I could have possibly saved face)
Before Bed Snack: Small blizzard(this was intented to be Desperate Housewives Ice Cream which is not to be messed with but it was a RERUN!! The nerve!)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rerun!?!?
ReplyDeleteLol desperate housewives was a rerun!lol
ReplyDelete