Friday, January 22, 2010

Ok here it goes.....

Okay here it goes, my fantastic workout partner was brave enough to start a blog about her weight loss. Bravely putting herself out there for everyone to see, so I thought it would only be right if I did it with her. I am 26 years old, a wife to a wonderful husband that has loved me when I was little and still loved me when I was big! I have 2 little boys, 2 and 6 years old that are the light of my life. I do daycare 3 days a week and am a photographer the rest of the week. Now the scary stuff....... I am 5ft 6 inches and GULP, 205lbs. As scary as that is I am proud to say that I have lost 40 lbs in the last year through diet and exercise, but I have come to a stand still and have not lost anything for about 3 months. In all honesty I have been working out less and eating bad so I am not surprised I haven't lost but now I am trying to do everything I can to get myself motivated, so the blogging begins!! THE PLAN: I have started working out at least 3 days a week and my energy level is starting to get better, the problem is the EATING, I eat when I am bored, happy, sad, glad not necessarily bad for me stuff but just a lot of whatever it is, so I really need to get this under control!! The plan is to use this blog as a diary and food journal, hopefully it will help me be accountable and maybe help others as they work towards their own weight loss goals so stay tuned................................

6 comments:

  1. Faith I am proud of you for doing this. I am a big fan of The Biggest Loser because it is inspiring to watch people change their lives in such a positive manner. I'm rooting for you!! Now go knock the piss out of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks Russell:) I do love the Biggest Loser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! Make weight-loss your beotch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT WOOT!! I am so proud of you for taking the plunge with me! HA! HA! We are going to rock this weight loss!! I am super jealous you already have followers and comments... you have only been a blogger for like 5 hours! You are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome you're doing this Sis! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete