When I started the blog I was 205 lb, I have lost 2.5lbs. I know its something but looking back at my food journals has really made me realize how dumb I sound saying I want to lose weight then posting every single day all the poor food choices I made!! How embarassing!! Oh well, admitting you have a problem is the first step right? So here we go.......
Day 10 Food Journal.....
Breakfast: Soy protein shake
NF latte
Lunch: chicken/apple/feta salad no dressing(when its got all that good stuff you don't need the dressing
Snack before workout:another soy protein shake
Workout:30 min bouncy elliptical machine at the gym not sure what the real name is but it kicks my butt!! 25 min weights, a little of everything
Dinner:after workout so it was late: turkey sandwich with swiss and light mayo
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment