So I went shopping for the Dr.Oz diet plan off Real Age.com, still have some shopping to do since I was out of EVERYTHING. So I wasn't able to do the diet completely today but close and tomorrow I should be able to do it almost perfectly! FYI the shopping list for the diet is long even if you arent out of everything, I advise going without kids so you can concentrate:)
Breakfast:1 cup cheerios,1/2 cup skim milk, Coffee w/creamer(this is not on the diet but is mandatory for me)
Morning Snack:Apple
Lunch:2 1/2 small slices pizza, hawaiian so its not that bad for you
Afternoon snack:Nonfat plain yogurt with fistful of raisens(never had plain yogurt,not too bad with the raisens)
Dinner: French onion soup w/slice of swiss cheese
Evening snack:none
Workout: 100 situps/legups ,100 pushups and some stretching while I watched American Idol:)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment