So I am starting to feel like I am catching up!! But I am still stressed and being pulled in every direction, which I know comes with the territory of being a mom, wife and trying to run a business. But I think this has been a huge thing in my weight gain, because when I do have a chance to relax maybe watch a little tele, I just want some, no need something, NO DESERVE something really good!! I just need to switch that thing from ice cream to something else:) maybe I will find a worthy low fat ice cream or something........ But I did not give in today, even though it would have been really easy to get that McFlurry that winked at me in the drive thru for dinner. But I just winked back and kept on driving;)
Breakfast: 1/2 banana
coffee w/creamer (wasn't very hungry this morning
Lunch: French onion soup w/a slice of Swiss cheese
2 little breadsticks(that were not worth the cals but i still ate 2 of them!What is wrong with me?!)
Dinner: Mc D's!
Grilled chicken sandwich
1/2 med fry
diet coke
After dinner crunch: Baby carrots
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Regarding the thing about the bread sticks, I think it just runs in your family!
ReplyDelete