Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I know,I know!The weigh in on Dr. Oz diet

I know I suck at blogging and I think I am ok with that:) I have been crazy busy,which is a good thing but it leaves me little time to eat let alone blog about it:) But I have had people ask about my progress so I thought I would bring you up to speed from last week. I was doing the Dr.OZ diet, so here are the Pros and Cons for me,of course it must work for some people but just isn't the one for me.
Pros:
*Good Food,Easy to Prepare, the recipes are really good.
*I like that you can print the shopping list on line
*My grocery bill was about the same as normal even though I bought double of everything on the list(the servings for the recipes are 2)
Cons:
*It is really hard to eat 6 or 7 times a day!!
*The shopping list is really Looooong so plan on a marathon shopping trip with NO KIDS
*AND THE BIGGEST CON I didn't lose any weight last week, it may be because I usually didn't eat everything I was supposed to for the day, but it really was hard!!

Anyway, I hope that helps anyone thinking they might try the Dr.Oz, I am going to continue to use some of the recipes cuz they really were good!

No comments:

Post a Comment